To sell or not to sell?

I'm playing as Cruzeiro and i've had a £10,000,000 bid from Roma for my star striker Guilherme.

We're about £4,000,000 in the red but i fear that selling my star player could ruin my title chances, considering the back up striker Wanderley is at chocolate teapot levels of uselessness.

I've already managed to win the State championship AND, somehow scrape the Copa Liberatores against Palmeiras.

But that got me a measly £800,000.

I'm looking to hopefully move to a bigger club at the end of the season anyway so maybe i should, what does everyone think?

I'm playing as Cruzeiro and i've had a £10,000,000 bid from Roma for my star striker Guilherme.

We're about £4,000,000 in the red but i fear that selling my star player could ruin my title chances, considering the back up striker Wanderley is at chocolate teapot levels of uselessness.

I've already managed to win the State championship AND, somehow scrape the Copa Liberatores against Palmeiras.

But that got me a measly £800,000.

I'm looking to hopefully move to a bigger club at the end of the season anyway so maybe i should, what does everyone think?

counter offer 12.5m if you can. This extra 2.5m should be ok for Roma to pay.

I was going to, but then thought i'd see if they'd bid more, considering clubs like Lyon and Man Utd were interested, so i rejected.

They came back with 12.5m and i thought, right, if i'm selling my best player, your paying the release clasue, thinking they'd just withdraw there interest, i'm amazed they actually bid it.

Didn't have a choice at that point, the board accepted, although i would have anyway :D

I'm sure i can get a good replacement and get out of the red with that money!

Archived