Grey players missing after giving them contracts

Started off as unemployed in a game yesterday and went on holiday until i became a manager of a newly promoted israeli team.

Not too many players on the team, but i was lucky enough to start off with a board takeover, which gave me more than enough cash to buy new players with.

Problem is that the board doesn't think it's necessary with any scouts. Fair enough, i have to find players some other way. I will have to get some more defenders if i am to succeed avoiding relegation. I don't use the player search screen to get new players i always scout them. Just to make it a little bit harder for myself.

Then i remembered, what about the grey players. I had a couple there that could actually help me out in a tight spot during the season. So i offered a couple of them a contract.

They both signed a contract, but disappeared from the U19 sqaud screen. Thought maybe there automatically transfered to the first team sqaud then, but no. Tried to look at one player and he was listed as being in the U19 squad, but he wasn't there.

I have no filters set either.

Those players just disappeared after signing the contracts. I can't find them anywhere anymore. I could find them by clicking their names in my news inbox screen, but i've played a bit more now and they're not there anymore (more than 150 messages).

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened? Is there something i have missed out on?

Archived