Stadium Capacity

This has probably been asked before but I cannot find the answer on these forums. Basically my problem is that when you start up a game and choose a team from a league you can view their basic info by highlighting the team name from the league list. However, when you have actually started the game and click on 'information' there is absolutely everything you would want to know about the team. . . EXCEPT the stadium capacity and whether it is in the process of being upgraded or not.

Now this may sound sad but I foudn this part of the game interesting and always liked installing extra heating and expanding the stadium, but now there doesnt seem to be any visual reference of whats going on.

Is there an option I have to turn on in preferences or somet so I can view that info on the information pages of the club?

Gaz

Installing extra heating? Sounds like Fifa Manager to me! I'll get shot for mentioning that on here!

If its FM, its in the squad screen, on the left hand sideis a tab labelled information, click that then a tab in the top right which says 'views'. Its in there under sadium and facilities! As far as i know there has never been a visual representation of the grounds in FM, not even photos! Its a bit too FIFA for me lol ;)

If its FM, its in the squad screen, on the left hand sideis a tab labelled information, click that then a tab in the top right which says 'views'. Its in there under sadium and facilities! As far as i know there has never been a visual representation of the grounds in FM, not even photos!

Championship Manager 1997/98, in more innocent times, had background pictures for each club, usually of an action scene of a particular player, or of the stadium.

Archived