How to increase matchday revenues?

I couldn't find the relevant thread and this section seemed ok to me to ask this question. How can I increase match day revenues? Is it possible to change ticket prices? How can we increase the number of supporters especially for unimportant games. When I play against major clubs, there is no problem in terms of the number of supporters, but against minor teams only 50% of the stadium is full.

Last year there was this "Match Day" promotions and once you beat your opponent the number of supporters was supposed to increase. Any views on FM 2009 re this issue?

Thank you very much for your feedback in advance.

I know success is important but my situation is different. I am playing with Galatasaray in Turkish league and of course my team is successful as we don't have too many competitors. I topped the league two years in a row but only a small increase in number of supporters. Against our biggest rivals (Fenerbahce, Besiktas, Trabzon) and in CL games, the stadium is almost full but against shitty Turkish teams only 50% of the stadium is full.

As far as I understand, there is no immediate solution for that. Actually it is quite realistic as well. Turkish people claim they love football but in fact they just love success and popularity. In England people just love football and each game is packed with supporters. It also depends on the ticket prices.

It would be great if I had the chance to adjust ticket prices.

No they aren't. Maybe in the glory hunting Premiership, but not in the leagues below.

that is very true, take a look at my beloved peterborough utd season before last we averaged 3500 at home, last season we averaged about 6000 because of our success, this season because were are playing in a better division we get about 7000 yet, in may 2000 at wembley (big day out admittedly) we had just over 25000 very next season first home game...4,500 that sais it all

Archived