Crosses and Flick On's?

Is there anyway to make a wide player whip in a cross low?? I thought about this as I am fed up with looping crosses that never make the target. Surely an option of "high/low/mixed" should be in there??

Also despite having Dean Ashton as a Target Man I don't think I have seen him flick on a header at all. I have Target Man supply on mixed, any ideas to get him winning more flick on's? Thanks.

Isn't there are few crossing options. This isn't one but yperhaps set crossing aimed to target man, then target man setting to get ball in front of player rather than to head.

IRL defenders normally get the better of strikers

Is there anyway to make a wide player whip in a cross low?? I thought about this as I am fed up with looping crosses that never make the target. Surely an option of "high/low/mixed" should be in there??

Also despite having Dean Ashton as a Target Man I don't think I have seen him flick on a header at all. I have Target Man supply on mixed, any ideas to get him winning more flick on's? Thanks.

I'm sure there used to be something along these lines back in the day. Or am I just going mad/getting old? lol

Archived