The BBC vs ITV challenge...

Well, basically i have replaced Altrincham and Cambridge United in the BSP with 2 teams, BBC United and ITV Wanderers, with the goal of seeing which team does better in the long run. All the players have a low CA but a high PA, and only one player at each club has a CA of over 100. And also for you dedicated players, i have got B10 to make a logo for both of the fledgling clubs, and here they are:

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/3/f_bbcutdm_0d35f51.png&srv=img32

http://www.picoodle.com/view.php?img=/3/12/3/f_itvwanm_07bacc5.png&srv=img37

The file will be uploaded to FMHINFO soon, but here it is on megaupload:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OYD6V9BV

...Not really, it's just a more creative way of saying rock and a hard place. What would you prefer? Choosing between Hitler and Pol Pot? A punch in the face or a kick in the nuts?

Edit - On reflection perhaps it's a bit tasteless, I'll change it

you should think of your own! i didnt get to where i was today by being a copycat! trying being original and think up your own just like you did when you said you were Russian or Georgian or what ever nationality you want to be today

For goodness sakes, another account and why do you keep creating loads of challenges, if you think you want to be more popular or trying to outdo ridley, you are doing none, what is it about 100 challenges since the game release and about 3 accounts, starting to look very suspicious...

you should think of your own! i didnt get to where i was today by being a copycat! trying being original and think up your own just like you did when you said you were Russian or Georgian or what ever nationality you want to be today

and stop making loads of new accounts its not very creative or helpful!

For goodness sakes, another account and why do you keep creating loads of challenges, if you think you want to be more popular or trying to outdo ridley, you are doing none, what is it about 100 challenges since the game release and about 3 accounts, starting to look very suspicious...

Just calm down, i am just creating challenges because i am bored, and i know that i can't outdo Ridley, as he has been on the forums for ever, and as i have already explained, my new accounts have been created because i have forgotten my original password, and cannot renew it for some reason, so just leave me alone and make the Everton Legends.txt yourself because i am quite frankly ****ed off with you.

And you think the rest of us arent fed up with you popping up with different accounts and creating so many challenges, clogging up the forum and knocking important stuff to the bottom.

Don't say your ****ed off with me when you aren't perfect yourself.

It's like that song 'Don't point at the speck in your brother's eye when there is a whopping great plank in your own.'

[/rant over]

Scripture

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

Matthew 7:1-5 (Also Luke 6:41-42)

Never had you down as the religious type Lukaboi...

Don't get all smarty pants with me, I'm not religious, that song is something you will never find out about and you actually looked on google for that phrase i used HAHAHAHAHAHHA.

What else am i going to do, i am curious, and as a nerdy guy on a game developers forum of course i am going to google it.

tbh why do you care if hes made new accounts its not a big deal at all

i doubt very much that it affects you in anyway

just give him a break he knows hes done wrong there no need to shove it in his face now is there

so all of you grow up and stop agruing over NOTHING!

Hmm I really can't decide which is worse out of ITV and BBC.

The BBC have Lawro, Shearer and Lineker, all of whom make me want to vomit. Plus the added kicker that we're forced to pay their wages (via the license fee) for the pleasure of not watching them as often as possible.

ITV have Fat Sam, Andy Townsend and Graeme Le Saux, all of whom make me fantasize about killing them with their ridiculous, cliché ridden, often simply wrong "analysis". Not to mention the sycophantic moron that is Clive Tyldesley and the obviously barely literate/senile David Pleat. In a straight fight I suppose ITV "win" the title of worst punditry team, but since I'm not obligated by law to pay their wages I think I'm going to have to say I hate the BBC team more.

Archived