Is this a bug? Australian league

I don't pretend to know much about the Australian leagues at all, but perhaps it's like the Champions League in which the ground is drawn before the competition starts, then if the team whose ground it is gets to the final it appears as a home fixture for them?

• SI Staff

The top four-ranked teams at the end of the regular season are entered into a finals series based on the Page playoff system, where the first round of matches consists of two legs (with ties decided by the away goals rule). The top two ranked teams play the Major Semi-Final, with the winner progressing straight to and hosting the Grand Final.

Well in FMH 09 the team who wins the major semi final plays away. Thats why I was so confused because if it was at home the whole thing would make sense.

I have been in it 4 times as major semi winners and every time I was away in the final so there is definitely a problem that needs fixed :)

Can someone from SI respond to this to confirm it's acknowledged?

I know for a fact that the team who wins the major semi final always has to play away to the team who wins the minor semi final in FMH09 and it should definitely be the other way about.

Just want to make sure it will be looked at in future versions!

Archived