Team Talks - Another suggestion

Was originally going to stick this in the thread further down but I figured it was different enough of a suggestion to have it's own thread, mods feel free to merge them if you prefer.

While you are able to include any half time substitutes in your half time team talk, it might be a nice touch to have a "team talk" (player talk?) with any subs you choose to throw on mid-game in either half, at the point you sub them on. Something like "you can make the difference", "prove a point", or if I'm blooding a youngster, "no pressure" could be useful in these situations, like having a word with them as they leave the bench and prepare for action. You're able to do this at half time by setting individual player talks so it would be good to be able to do this when bringing a player 60-70-80-whatever mins if you like.

Of course it may not be required to do this for every sub you bring on, and saying nothing at all should not have the same effect that it would for a standard team talk (in other words, it should have a neutral effect).

No big deal and I'm sure it wouldn't figure high on any enhancement priority list, but thought I'd suggest it :)

Archived