FM 2007 PSP FEATURES?

I've read through the blogs and FM 2007 certainly sounds a right phenom, but it would appear while all the discussed features will apply to the PC version of the game, little mention has been made as to whether these features will apply to the PSP version. Can we PSP-based customers also look forward to the improvements detailed in the blogs or are there other areas of our version which have been improved? It just feels that we're all getting excited about these changes when they're really mainly for the PC version. Thanks for any clarification! I do hope we'll get an editor this time around?

Best,

Aggro

I've read through the blogs and FM 2007 certainly sounds a right phenom, but it would appear while all the discussed features will apply to the PC version of the game, little mention has been made as to whether these features will apply to the PSP version. Can we PSP-based customers also look forward to the improvements detailed in the blogs or are there other areas of our version which have been improved? It just feels that we're all getting excited about these changes when they're really mainly for the PC version. Thanks for any clarification! I do hope we'll get an editor this time around?

Best,

Aggro

Archived