Nice Touch SI!!!!

When viewing a club now I finally stumped across an option to ask the club if what talent they will let go on loan.

anyone else had success with this yet?

Yeah - it was great when playing in the Championship, you can get some quite good youngsters on loan to augment your squad. It was the first "undiscussed" feature that I found (at least, I never heard or read anything about it).

if you go into a teams squad in the bottom left corner, near where u can make a manager comment, there is now an option to get a "loan report", your assistant manager then asks the team what players they would be willing to loan to you. it is a very nice touch and like someone else said, great in lower leagues

When viewing a club now I finally stumped across an option to ask the club if what talent they will let go on loan.

anyone else had success with this yet?

if you go into a teams squad in the bottom left corner, near where u can make a manager comment, there is now an option to get a "loan report", your assistant manager then asks the team what players they would be willing to loan to you. it is a very nice touch and like someone else said, great in lower leagues

Cheers fella, look forward to seeing and using that when I get home

:)

Not related to the original question, but another nice touch I've seen is a media report where Jose Mourinho was asked about his relationship with Roman Abramovich before Inter played Chelsea in the Champions League. He said something along the lines of "I cannot lie, we don't get on." :D

Awesome.

Yeah - it was great when playing in the Championship, you can get some quite good youngsters on loan to augment your squad. It was the first "undiscussed" feature that I found (at least, I never heard or read anything about it).

it was talked about quite a bit before release mate. It is a very handy feature though for LLM

Archived