parent/feeder clubs!

I got promoted to the premiership at the end of my second season with Wolves.

Towards the beginning of the start of the next season my board announce that Wolves will be a feeder club for none other than A.C Milan, which I was pretty happy about.

I've don't remember on any of the football managers ever becoming a parent or feeder club without going to the board and requesting it.

Or has this always happened and I'm just forgetful?

Has anyone else's team become a feeder club to a top european club?

I find the parent club feature particularly irritating and there are a lot of clubs who seem to have delusions of grandeur. Sparta Prague and Steaua both said they were too big to have a parent club, big in their league maybe, but I think a top league parent would have come in quite handy.

I find the parent club feature particularly irritating and there are a lot of clubs who seem to have delusions of grandeur. Sparta Prague and Steaua both said they were too big to have a parent club, big in their league maybe, but I think a top league parent would have come in quite handy.

I’ve had this happen in 2006 and 2007 when they told me they thought they were too big to have a parent club but they went and got one on their own anyway. I was Werder Bremen for example(FM 2007 i think) and my board went and got me Barcelona. This must be the only type of situation where it happens automatically???

Archived