Blue Square Premier - Super League Standard Here

Blue Sqaure North/South - Super Underleagues :

Blue Square North - Super Underleague North

Here

Blue Square South - Super Underleague South

Here

- Misc

. Use with full patch v8. 0. 1

. Bug with Saitama UTD - Super Underleague North, just don't manage them and you will be fine

. To install view the Readme file, if you still don't understand post up your problems

. To all of the begginers, you will need to have - WinRAR

Download Super League here:

Download!

Feel free to post up feedback and questions!

Cheers.

This is a Super League, taking the place of all English Leagues:

English Premier League - Super League

Here

Coca Cola Championship - Super League Championship

Here

Coca Cola League 1 - Super League Higher

Here

Coca Cola League 2 - Super League Lower

Here

Blue Square Premier - Super League Standard Here

Blue Sqaure North/South - Super Underleagues :

Blue Square North - Super Underleague North

Here

Blue Square South - Super Underleague South

Here

- Misc

. Use with full patch v8. 0. 1

. Bug with Saitama UTD - Super Underleague North, just don't manage them and you will be fine

. To install view the Readme file, if you still don't understand post up your problems

. To all of the begginers, you will need to have - WinRAR

Download Super League here:

Download!

Feel free to post up feedback and questions!

Cheers.

excellent!!!!! I'v downloaded and testing it.

could jacarsenal tell us how you managed to do that by step to step. THX a lot.

Super league is a very very good idea.

I'v noticed that some club under 18 team's player need work permit(whole under 18 player of that club, but the first team player not affected.), and they cant play any game. May be using some other Europe TOP league as model could be any better?

I'v got a question: if a team in the lowest playable league is relegated(in your Super league), where do they go?

another question is: in the end of the season, non-english based CLUB(say like Mexico) new promoted younger player will be english player or Mexican?

and I'm struggle to understand an key feature that is how does "regional competition " option works and how does affect a team promote/relegated route(as some team has some team doesnt and some league has some other league doesnt)! can anyone help?!

and last I'v got a crazy idea: is that theoretically possible to "combine" two league? like: league A got 2 playable league, league B got 1 playable league, than merge it into an "3" playable league based on either Nation A or nation B?

Thank you all for the interest in my Super League. I created the superleague usng the editor and basically just swapping the teams it took alot of time. I also upped the leagues reputation so each league even the lower ones are quite well known and easier to buy players into the lower leagues. I know about the work permit problem and i have realised i should have either used a different country to ase the leagues, but i am not to worried as the only team that s fully affected by this is saitama utd in the lowest league.

aska - there is no chance of merging leagues i am sorry

mickyttudes - it is basically all of the english leagues converted into leagues with realy good teams e.g ac milan barceona are in the premiership and the prmiership is renamed

minn0r - step by step umm this would take a while to do lol so i am sorry you will either have to check other forums or just njoy playing.

newcastle4life - i am sorry but these teams are all better rated and hae a bigger worldwide reputation.

arsenal rule - thanks for adding a mirror

Thanks people.

Yeah,urm well I'm finished with my super league for

a few weeks already,but I constantly get the "array access out of bounds" error,even tho I just swapped the teams icon_frown.gif . Good thing is,I only get that when I select more then one playable league ( looks like only the Top league works icon_redface.gif). I found out how to fix the work permit problem,but then you won't have your reserve nor under 18 teams :/

Hi I have a few questions about this. How are the european cups worked for the secound seasons on e.g. Eurpopean cup as all of the teams from the super leagues are still entered into the correct cups in the first season.

The other question is what nationality are the regens as any person trying to gain a secound nationality takes the nationality of the teams home country e.g I'm Mallorca and I've got Thiago on loan from Sao Paulo and hes gaining Spanish nationality. So I thought that regens would do the smae but would like this confirmed.

Cheers and great job at doing this I love super leagues. icon14.gif

Hi clwcrapup, every single player that joins your club or comes through the ranks will starty gaining the nationality of your club

e.g Madrid - Spanish Milan - Italian

About the european leagues - well the other leagues e.g Bundesliga, Serie A will still have there remaining clubs plus the clubs i have moved to them (to make space for the super league teams)

battling it out for a place in them. This unfortunately means only the top teams of Superleague get European Football.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jacarsenal:

Hi clwcrapup, every single player that joins your club or comes through the ranks will starty gaining the nationality of your club

e.g Madrid - Spanish Milan - Italian

About the european leagues - well the other leagues e.g Bundesliga, Serie A will still have there remaining clubs plus the clubs i have moved to them (to make space for the super league teams)

battling it out for a place in them. This unfortunately means only the top teams of Superleague get European Football. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

blowcrapup*

Personally I always hated superleagues concepts cause they ruin the whole qualify-for-europe purpose, and more than this, thought great clubs play in lower level competitions (without any euro-qual.) they are expected to drop after a couple of seasons.

However I don't want to complain, I just wanted to give an idea:

Why don't you put world-wide (american-asian etc) clubs in other leagues (although making them european in the process) for the uefa and cl to have a greater meaning?? I don't know if it's feasible thought.

And finally:

NO NUFC????? ARE YOU NUTS?? I'm not downloading this untill I see newcastle in the premier. 54000 people every week can't be wrong

erminio rizzo - use the read me file that comes with the superleague and this should be an easy task, if not please post again and i will try to explain easier.

LtCyc - i think you are onto a great idea and i will look into doing this when the new patch is up after the January Transfer Window thanks, and i am sorry about Newcastle not being there, as Negatrev said i have based on League Position at end of season and European Qualifying clubs.

Thanks.

So, for Brazilian teams what was the sorting criteria?

I don´t see the Flamengo squad in any division, altough they have higher reputation than almost any Brazilian team.

And you have Corinthians in the Super League premier, and now, in real life, they are in second division.And Flamengo was third in the first division.

I just find it weird.

Tom =) - thanks i will look into this although there are less teams and leagues in the scottish one.

Caronterj - sorry about this to be onest for the brazilian teams i only used the ones i had knowledge of, for the next patch i will have to look into this.

Thanks

Good News!

I have bundles of time tomorrow and nothing to do, so have decided to work on all of the probems, using all of your great tips and help, i will be using a great idea from LtCyc to use more than just the English leagues to make it feel more of a World Wide Feeling.

I will be updating my progress tomorrow.

Thanks!

Hi. I have done my own Super League, but used the Scottish leagues as the base for it. I have only used European clubs aswell. As there are only 10 clubs in the Super League 1st division, they play eachother 4 times which i think is kinda cool. I'm still fiddling and messing with it, but it looks good and Blackburn are left in the english prem and are currently the champions. I have deleted all the history bar the last 2 years of the scottish comps, so it looks as if the super league has just been formed. It took me about 2 hours to do. I am not going to post it up as it is mine, i just wanted to let you know how easy it is to complete. Also, i think the AI sorts out the european places itself, which is cool. Super leagues are a good idea, but not in reality. Anyway, im done! Tada!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi jacarsenal.

Looks really good - I'm about to download it after trying into the night to make one of my own. I kept getting the 'Array out of bounds' error as I began the game though... How did you get out of having that one, just out of interest?

Looks brilliant though, I'm going to give this a go in the mean time, I'll post back icon_smile.gif

Problem with super leagues is the prize money is the same so lower league teams will become crap after a season or 2. There are ways around it by making all teams get higher gate receipts by making a higher ticket price and more people attending games. Also this league has work permit problems which would be easily fixed by making all countries ECC. Looks like I am still waiting for a proper superleague icon_frown.gif.

• 2 weeks later...

There's a problem with this...

I've started with inter and everything was going smoothly... sudenly, on a match day against stuttgart, when i click on match team selection, proceed to match, the usual pop up sayin proceed to match? appears... but when i click on it, nothing happen... tried to click the match (continue) button or press spacebar but nothing works... help?

Archived