driving me crazy

i can't handle this anymore!!!!! i have tried every formation, every combination of player instructions, i've got quality players and still i win-lose-and draw an equal amount of games every season, i've tried NTFC's tactic, with the in game changes and no joy, i did have some joy with a 4-5-1 for about 10 games but then went on a streak that saw my lost and drawn games level up with the number i'd won!!!

HELP!

i can't handle this anymore!!!!! i have tried every formation, every combination of player instructions, i've got quality players and still i win-lose-and draw an equal amount of games every season, i've tried NTFC's tactic, with the in game changes and no joy, i did have some joy with a 4-5-1 for about 10 games but then went on a streak that saw my lost and drawn games level up with the number i'd won!!!

HELP!

Totally agree, I don't draw many but I can win 6 or 7 in a row against top teams then lose three or four against rubbish teams with results like 4-0 or 3-1.

I can never get a good run together, and i let in about 40-50 goals a season, I have a top defence with all on 20 tackling.

Like you highburyguy i have tried all formations and player instructions.

Any advice would be good as finishing between 6-10th place every seaon is getting annoying.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

Get Better Keepers

Igor Akinfeev - Best Keeper In My Game Worth 36.5 Mill </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jack, no offense to ya mate, you make superb posts but can ya not post with a capital letter on every word? It's starting to get to me a bit now icon_biggrin.gif this isn't a rant or anything, as I said, your posts are great and helpful; but they'd be better and easier to read without all the capital letters.

motivation seems to be fine as everyones morale is always pretty good my goalkeeper is kasper schmeichal, worth 14 million, three quarters of my team are worth 31 mil or above and the rest are worth over 15 mil. i'll go on a run where i spank everyone and then i'll go on a crap run which seems to last exactly the same amount of time as my winning run, when thats over i'll go on a winning run again. i'm yet to have a season where the number of wins, draws and defeats are not nearly identical!

Archived