Schoolboy Error....

Can anyone match this....

Am in 2016, started off at QPR 3 seasons to get promoted, then relegated straight away, and after starting off in the championship, got a bit bored so resigned, Was then offered Carlise struggling in the lower regions of league one, so i took them on and kept them up, then the following season made the playoffs, and was then offered Hull City, who had just been relegated from the CCC, Won league one the following season with Hull, after being promoted the board gave me no money to strengthen the squad and was offered the Messina job. Big stadium a bit of cash, only finished 10th in the first season, and was in the play off places in the second when Stutgart offered me the job, and a bidget of 10m and 300k wages! Noticed they were 18th in german league 2, though only a few games of the season left, so i thought id give it a go!

Not until i accepted the job, did i realise that 18th was dead last and it would be a minor miracle to stay up! WHich even though we had a 7-0 and 9-1 home wins still got relegated. As im not running anything lower then german 2nd division i resigned before the tin tack. Wish i had stayed at Messina....schoolboy error

Can anyone match this....

Am in 2016, started off at QPR 3 seasons to get promoted, then relegated straight away, and after starting off in the championship, got a bit bored so resigned, Was then offered Carlise struggling in the lower regions of league one, so i took them on and kept them up, then the following season made the playoffs, and was then offered Hull City, who had just been relegated from the CCC, Won league one the following season with Hull, after being promoted the board gave me no money to strengthen the squad and was offered the Messina job. Big stadium a bit of cash, only finished 10th in the first season, and was in the play off places in the second when Stutgart offered me the job, and a bidget of 10m and 300k wages! Noticed they were 18th in german league 2, though only a few games of the season left, so i thought id give it a go!

Not until i accepted the job, did i realise that 18th was dead last and it would be a minor miracle to stay up! WHich even though we had a 7-0 and 9-1 home wins still got relegated. As im not running anything lower then german 2nd division i resigned before the tin tack. Wish i had stayed at Messina....schoolboy error

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i have done 6 clubs in one save before, its quite exciteing because you can work your way up the ladder and take certain players and staff with you all the way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

to add to this, here is what i done

not sure what this looks like

Heh, i never move clubs in Fm. Its something i should try at some point. Every game is the same for me, take the bristol rovers job, and stay there until i get bored of Fm. I have managed Chelsea, and won the prem and champs league but thats it since the Cm97/98 days where i did the same with Torquay.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mattbuck:

Heh, i never move clubs in Fm. Its something i should try at some point. Every game is the same for me, take the bristol rovers job, and stay there until i get bored of Fm. I have managed Chelsea, and won the prem and champs league but thats it since the Cm97/98 days where i did the same with Torquay. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thast sounds really boring to be honest, mate. Live a little!

i tend to mix it up aswell only i do have certain clubs that i wont ever manage not because i hate them but because of the challenges that they end up with. I get bored sometimes if i dont get a team where i want them to be but that is the thing that keeps us all addicted! lol

Gone through a few clubs in one save, started with an edit of Matlock town in the league, then went to bury, then leicester then liverpool then back to matlock town....got too bored though

Archived