Goals from long range.

1st year i have played FMHH and from my experience most of the goals either come from long range shots or set pieces. Also i normally know when someone will score from the 2D engine as someone shoots straight as it goes to the pitch (if you get me)

Have all my players shooting from long range and it works amazing for me!

Wondered if anyone else has had this?

Also i normally know when someone will score from the 2D engine as someone shoots straight as it goes to the pitch (if you get me)QUOTE]

I know what you mean, on extended highlights if it cuts to 2d mode as someones shooting the ball goes straight in.

Jambo_Dave - Defenders have smashed in a few crucial goals for me! Done really well atm with it all, although cant find a natural goal scorer who will score 20goals in a season, seems to be shared out between the team.

Have the highlights on extended as well, otherwise i'll know when someone will score.

On pen's i havent seen one missed (bar 1 in pen shootout) since i been playing. Keepers hardly ever move!

On pen's i havent seen one missed (bar 1 in pen shootout) since i been playing. Keepers hardly ever move!

Same here. also i have never seen a goalie save a penalty. The only time they have missed is because the player hit the bar or missed the goal.

Ive comented on the no movement already and Glenn has said it would be hard to implement the moving but he assures us that they are, I have seen a pen saved by MY keeper it was a last minute pen which meant we won the match!

Long range: I had a cross, defender headed out into my half size, Nesta dribbled about 20 meters and shooted from my half size and scored!

Penalty: Pirlo missed my first penalty and the keeper moved and knocked out the ball!

Archived