What else do they want ?

1st season of my Man City game, 12 games to go in the League and 16 points clear at the top, won the league cup and in the semi final of the FA cup and still in the Uefa cup ! yet

"Despite the club's healthy financial state, the Manchester City directors are a little disappointed with your performance as manager."

What tactics have you used to get 16 points clear in the premiership?

I had a bad experiance myself with Stuttgart, I won the german double and the champions league and the next again season I was 4th with games in hand and still in both cups and the board were threatening me with the sack.

I think FMH09 is the FMH of the lower league manager personally.

I had a bad experiance myself with Stuttgart, I won the german double and the champions league and the next again season I was 4th with games in hand and still in both cups and the board were threatening me with the sack.

i use my 433, always finish 10-25 points clear with York. My latest season i finshed with 108 points, 35 wins/3 draws

I have a similiar problem with Stockport. Got to Premiership and in the first season in the Prem the board want a respectable position and cup success. Im 12th in the Prem, and im throughb to the final of the FA cup and they are a little dissappointed and the fans want me out.

The bugls 433 !! Great !

You shouldn't lower their rep because I think its realistic with all the money that they will be expecting their manager to deliver. If you lower the rep then it will become too easy.

In my game by the way City are consistently finishing in the bottom half of the league and have been way down close to relegation a few times and I havent noticed them sacking managers a lot.

Archived