Help....

This is my first time on here! But i had started a new game with inter milan, and everything was fine with the team, everything was up to date etc, but i got abit bored of it after a few season so i deleted my saved inter stuff, and started again from scratch, and went inter again, but this time, there were a few players missing, and i tried to search for them in the game but they dont exist, eg: Muntari, balotelli,obinna then i looked up a few other teams, like real madrid dont have sneijder or drenthe, rangers dont have burke, broadfoot, adam, bougherra, edu! Was just wondering if anyone else had this problem? Or how to fix it? Or is has my game just become faulty, or have i done something to cause this?... :(

help much appreciated!

I think it will be to do with what leagues you have loaded. If you load Italy as the main league or alone you will get all of Inter's players but if you load four leagues some players in each team will be missing because of the smaller limited size of the database.

What league is your main one loaded and how many others have you got?

Yellows11, this is not a rant but could you please stop posting in threads if you have nothing better to say rather than 'I don't know', as it is not much help to the OP and it actually clogs up the forum.

And about the actual question, it's probably caused by what leagues you have loaded :)

Yellows11, this is not a rant but could you please stop posting in threads if you have nothing better to say rather than 'I don't know', as it is not much help to the OP and it actually clogs up the forum.

And about the actual question, it's probably caused by what leagues you have loaded :)

well i ent bin playing it long so there are going to be thing that i dont no

Archived