How do you add on a fee after International Apperances when selling a player

Hi,

When selling a player i cant see a option for a fee after a certain amount of international apperances but i read on the forum about people selling players and being able to add in this fee, can anyone help.

Hi,

When selling a player i cant see a option for a fee after a certain amount of international apperances but i read on the forum about people selling players and being able to add in this fee, can anyone help.

I don't think you can add this to any player. I've seen it available on some players and not on others. I'm not completely sure how it works but I assume this option only becomes available once the player has been capped, and will probably be removed if the player has retired from international duty.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

:S i have seen it on every player i have bought/sold so sorry i cant help you, just in theusual place for me. sorry. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

same here

infact in 07 used to use it as a cheat if you inernational manager as a club manager sell player for £0 but put 3/4 million after 1 appearance (only worked on players that had no chance of playing for there country) and cap him woot money in the bag

I believe it's something to do with how many international appearances the player has made. For example, on my Arsenal save I've been able to add the clause to young squad players I've not wanted to keep who are U21 capped but not full capped for their countries, but when trying to do the same with Adebayor (who had over 50 caps at the time) the cause wasn't optional

Archived