Crickies Update 1st december

I decided as its december i would release my latest update. This includes all manager changes and player transfers such as :

Edworthy leicester

o conner - luton

wayne andrews - luton

castillo - everton

ilunga and di Michele - west ham

and so on.

Ive also added some up and coming stars including keko, Adem Ljajic and shane byrne(bergkamp.10 request)

Ill upload it to fmh info tonight afte i've got the stats update of ridley and add that to it also

Daniel

http://www.fmhinfo.co.uk/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=61&Itemid=97

Crickie.

Im out watching West Ham tonight. Gutted i didnt go now.

So will approve the download asap.

ok cheers. Ridley is going to send me his part later so i have to wait until he has sent me his part. also did you see ive added the missing west ham players.

Didn't Man City bid e40m for him and it got rejected?

Ajax rejected because they didnt want to sell him on the last day of the transfermarket, and Huntelaar didnt wanted to go to ManCity.

Ajax sold him for e27m because Huntelaar had a contract that kept him until the summer of 2010.

So if you see it in that perspective, e27m is a nice amount of money!

Ajax rejected because they didnt want to sell him on the last day of the transfermarket, and Huntelaar didnt wanted to go to ManCity.

Ajax sold him for e27m because Huntelaar had a contract that kept him until the summer of 2010.

So if you see it in that perspective, e27m is a nice amount of money!

have you any ideas who is being lined up as a replacement???

have you any ideas who is being lined up as a replacement???

Yes, for now that will be Dario Cvitanich. Already an member of the first team. For the future it is possible Darko Bodul will promote from the youth squad.

Archived