Is anyone playing in the Swedish leagues?

as the title suggests.....

I'm playing my 2nd season with a semi-pro Swedish team in the premier league, after being promoted.

My question to anyone playing in those leagues is, are you being allowed to scout outside of Sweden?

I'm assuming that I'm only allowed to scout within this nation because I am semi-pro, yet the only Swedish players available to me are awful....truly awful....it's a miracle I steared them clear of relegation in the first season after being 1000/1 for the title at the beginning of that season. I really need to snap up some quality European talent but my board won't let me scout Europe!

Does anyone have any advice as to when that might change?

ok, I assumed it was financial constraints. I just wondered if anyone was playing the Swedish leagues and had experienced any team being able to scout outside of Scandinavia and at what state their financial situation was when it happened....

I am playing the Swedish second division with Timra. My players ain't great but you don't need quality. No one else in the lower divisions has quality so tactics will win over all.

I have a loan agreement with a local club so I have a few players in from there. There seems to be no loan barrier so I can get a few long termers in. I also picked up a better striker from the Swedish trialists match.

My financial constraints are such that I doubt I will ever be able to scout outside of Sweden, but I don't think I'll need to.

Success doesn't come fast in semi-pro/amateur football. It has to be gained through determination. Perhaps you'd have more fun at a higher level.

Archived