Favourite 'Squad Personality'?

Coop

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NorwegianOiler:

Born Leader/Leader </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol.

I like to have my squad professional.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Minez01:

I just took a look, and apparently my squad is "Highly Ambitious". My favourtie also is determined, but are there any that are actually detrimental to the team? Or is it just a cosmetic thing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With 'Highly Ambitious' I'd imagine they'd quickly lose confidence in you if you're not winning stuff.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by The Internet:

I remember seeing a bug in FM07 where someone's squad personality was also its average age.

I'd hate to have a squad with personality of "19". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seen that in FM08 too I think.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Minez01:

I just took a look, and apparently my squad is "Highly Ambitious". My favourtie also is determined, but are there any that are actually detrimental to the team? Or is it just a cosmetic thing? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With 'Highly Ambitious' I'd imagine they'd quickly lose confidence in you if you're not winning stuff. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lucky for me I am winning stuff lol. Well thats something to think about, thanks!

I'm managing a small club with a fantastic future prospect striker who has professional as his personality. Does that mean he is very loyal as well? and is unlikely to want away if a big club comes knocking?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

I'm managing a small club with a fantastic future prospect striker who has professional as his personality. Does that mean he is very loyal as well? and is unlikely to want away if a big club comes knocking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, being professional has nothing to do with being loyal. Just means that he should perform professionally for you whilst he is on your books. Also that, if you reject offers from other clubs and he becomes unhappy at that he should still perform to a good level despite being unhappy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by glamdring:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gundo:

I'm managing a small club with a fantastic future prospect striker who has professional as his personality. Does that mean he is very loyal as well? and is unlikely to want away if a big club comes knocking? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, being professional has nothing to do with being loyal. Just means that he should perform professionally for you whilst he is on your books. Also that, if you reject offers from other clubs and he becomes unhappy at that he should still perform to a good level despite being unhappy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see, ok cheers.

Ambitious also deals with how they approach their game - someone with low ambition may be happy to stay at a small club yes, but he'll also be happy enough to churn out average performances and not up his game. 'Perfectionist' is very high ambition AND determination, since he'll always be trying his hardest to produce the best displays he possibly can.

Mine are 'very determined', incidentally, probably since most of them have come through my youth system so theyve been tutored up to 15+ determination. An ambitious player though at the top level will be striving to get 10 ratings and a hat trick every week.

ive just signed a 14 year old regen and his personality is "spineless"! wonder what my physio would think of that hehe.

Imagine a whole team of spineless, guess their physical atributes would be pretty low.

(and before you tell me, i know spineless is a negative mental attribute and not actualy refering to no spine.)

Archived