Wrong post match results

I am playing a network game and my mate who runs his fm on a mac has this problem. he draws and it says he won and he loses and it says he drew. he also has had it where he has won and it says he lost. I would say it has happened 5 times out of 15 games. its ridiculous

I have exactly the same problem, do you have any idea about how to fix this problem? I have tried posting on here to ask for help but no joy so far

Not a bug at all, in a network game it happens if the host has deleted/changed/lost (ie through data corruption) AI tactics without you having them, it happens in your game for the same reasons but if you start a new game (providing you only change it) it won't cause result discrepancies.

What happens effectively is, that whilst its not there anymore, the game loaded it up, so the AI can still use it in the match engine, so when the game says soemthing like "Team X switch to 4-2-4" and you don't have 4-2-4 on your computer, the game runs out 2 scenarios (or more depending on the amount of times this happens) and eventually comes to a conclusion usually different to your game and that is taken as the result because what you see is merely what the game shows you without the ability to load up the formation at that time so there is something going on in your games.

I dont understand what is happening. I play with two p.c's and a Mac on a network and the results differ from what we have actually played 50% of the time. Its a disgrace.

This worked fine on fm 08, whats changed?

Archived