Regen Relations

I've got a couple on fm08 who I assumed were brothers. They were both at Heerenveen and were both born in Eindhoven and had each other as listed personell. Only a few years between them too. I nicknamed them The Boger Brothers. I'll try n get a couple of screenshots.

I think that they can have relations but i'm not quite sure.

I think it would be good for SI to implement a new part in the Personal Section on a players profile where it says if the player has any relations on the game or not? Just an idea.

I think that they can have relations but i'm not quite sure.

I think it would be good for SI to implement a new part in the Personal Section on a players profile where it says if the player has any relations on the game or not? Just an idea.

Yeah thats a good idea, on FM08 i think that you eventually had a player come through the ranks with the managers(your) surname and you in his favoured personel aswell as being the same nationality which meant it was possibly your son. Anybody know if they still have this feature? Doesen't normally appear until a few seasons:thup:

Yeah thats a good idea, on FM08 i think that you eventually had a player come through the ranks with the managers(your) surname and you in his favoured personel aswell as being the same nationality which meant it was possibly your son. Anybody know if they still have this feature? Doesen't normally appear until a few seasons:thup:

I remember people providing proof of a son in FM08 but unfortuantly, I was never lucky enough to have one :(. I hope the feature still exists for FM09 because I would love to have my son playing :D.

I remember people providing proof of a son in FM08 but unfortuantly, I was never lucky enough to have one :(. I hope the feature still exists for FM09 because I would love to have my son playing :D.

Yup i had mine playing in FM08:D I just hope he will pop up again as he was beast!

Older 'Brother'

frankbogersprofilefi4.png

frankbogerspersonalon2.png

Younger 'Brother'

thomasbogersprofileht1.png

thomasbogerspersonalrs7.png

You can tell who got all the footballing ability in the family!!

Thats gotta be prove enough, thats awesome!

But it could be down to luck, either way I would still treat them as brothers. Be cool having brothers in your first team.

Archived