Stop?

Well i manage to play around 2 games each time until the game stops and says football manager 2009 has stopped working.

it trys to find a solution each time, but it never finds ones and the game goes.

what is the point in me even trying to play the game when i can only play 2 games at a time?

if anyone has a solution for this, please let me know how i can fix it

how do i post my specs and whats the patch??? sorry i jus got the game yesterday so i dont know much bout it

The patch is something SI release that fixes bugs in the game. They usually release two or three. There was one released on the day the game came out this year.

If you look at the top of the forum, there are links to it. If you're using a PC, you want 9.1.0. If you're using a Mac, you want 9.1.1.

Bear in mind it won't help very much if your computer specs aren't good enough.

There are several ways to find out the specs. I do it this way:

Start menu - Run - Type in DXDIAG and it'll list system information then just post the info on processor, RAM, hard drive space.

And definately download the patch, it improved compatibility with some computers.

ive installed the game with steam will i still have to download the patch's and if so which one cause it had a few downloads,

im using a laptop, does that matter

the specs are

processor , mobile intel pentium 4 cpu 3.20 ghz (2cpus)

memory, 512 ram

page file, 420mb used, 335mb available

I'm not sure of a solution but if I were you I'd try posting in the technical issues forum about the patch issue (black screen).

Thing with crash dumps is that it can come down to a number of things, even bad hardware so finding a definite solution is going to be hard.

Right, lets see what we can do.

First of all - sorry that you're struggling as I know it's tedious.

In terms of how to resolve this - here's a few suggestions;

- Read the FAQ thread at the top of this forum. It has details about downloading the most up-to-date version of DirectX which is resolving the majority of people's crashes, apparently. Also, worth checking your GFX card drivers as these have also caused issues - make sure they're as up-to-date as they can be.

- If neither of those options help - then you should contact Customer Services - here: http://help.sega.com/?group=englishuk&t=EnglishUK

They'll go through your PC configuration and see if there's anything else that can be done.

By all means let me know if you need any more help.

Cheers

Matt

Archived