Things For The Next Game

A couple of things i would like to see in the next game:

1. When you have a penalty shootout I would like to be able to know which players are up for taking a pen and which one's are not.

2. Opposition instructions: To be able to tell one of you players to run at another player who is on a booking.

Thanks

A couple of things i would like to see in the next game:

1. When you have a penalty shootout I would like to be able to know which players are up for taking a pen and which one's are not.

2. Opposition instructions: To be able to tell one of you players to run at another player who is on a booking.

Thanks

1) you can set you penalty takes in advance, then it will apply for each match. Tactics - Team settings - Penalty takers

2) Good idea.

You can do this, as such. For example, if it's their right back, then play the ball down the left, make your right winger playmaker and always close him down.

1) you can set you penalty takes in advance, then it will apply for each match. Tactics - Team settings - Penalty takers

But in champions league final anelka didn't want to take a pen that is why he was one of the last to take one, I would like to see this in penalty shootouts in the game e.g

Vela does not feel confident

Ramsey confident

Archived