Board Confidence/Fan

Is it me or are the fan/board confidence things a bit harsh because i beat ajax 6-0

with real madrid and they were okay with it.

I mean it was 6-0 against ajax dont you think thats a bit harsh?

Anybody agree?

Was this the news response or the confidence screen. I've raised a bug on the news item which SI acknowledged. I've won 3-0 then news item confirmed the fans were unhappy. However the match confidence screen was fine

At the end of the day it was only Ajax. If you beat the likes of Barcalona, Valencia, Inter, AC Milan, Arsenal, Clelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool - in other words all the big teams around Europe then your fans (confidence) should be okay. I can't say that mines any better.

I'm the Arsenal manager (no cursing pls) and I've beaten Tottenham, Chelsea, West Ham and the fans highlight as only been beating West Ham. Whats that all about. Hey it's nothing big, so lets focus on other things.

What team were you and was it a friendly? The game really play down these friendly games if you're a major club like Man Utd even against the big teams. IRL fans would be dancing with joy if their team beat Ajax, even if it's just a friendly.

Archived