Not allowing transfer = un happy

Its kind a strange that each player that I reject his transfer become un happy ( automatically)… even for a 18 years old player who had an offer from wigan (am fiorentina) let see van der vaart huntelar veloso the 18 yr kid and montolivio + 3 other players … it seems there is no loyalty and no commitment for the club’s project (am the 1st in the league and its January and past the group stage CL) like most of them arrived in an average of 1-2 season.

So should I only manage top league teams to keep my players or just keep on signing average players...?

It is better to ask for more money when they make the bid, then immedialty reject them. Also if you reject and give as reason he is indispensable for the club and he is set to rotation will also get them unhappy. At least that is my point of view.

Never reject the offer. Always counter the offer with an extremely high price and the club will usually withdraw their bids.Also, make sure to set your star players' sale value to a very high price before, to avoid the non-stop interest and bids in your player.

Yeah and most of the time the player will still become unhappy even if you make a counter offer.

This happens too much.

I had my best two players "do a Berbatov" last year after the January transfer window, and bids from Man U.

This year MY BEST FOUR.

None of them would start for any of these clubs. It's out of hand. SI have took the Berb situation, and made it happen too frequently, and with any type of player.

It should happen rarely. When they'd be a starter for the other team. When you've had realistic offers. Mostly with mardy pieces.

ATM it's happening when NONE of those apply. And that has to be wrong.

Never reject the offer. Always counter the offer with an extremely high price and the club will usually withdraw their bids.Also, make sure to set your star players' sale value to a very high price before, to avoid the non-stop interest and bids in your player.

Yep, this is key dont reject the bid. Instead offer a counter offer for a ridiculous figure, say 50 million. This will put off the team putting the original offer in and your player should remain happy

Ok that’s an idea that I tried and in so cases it does not work ….

But its not like am looking for a tweak or a method to pass the way of the game … what I would like to see is that the Si guys to enhance the relation ship between the players and the manager and when a player has me as a best personal would interact like it. Second lets say he’s un happy why there is no option to interact with the player to make him happy... The only way I see is to offer a new contract which is silly …..

Yeah why can’t I promise him that once the season is over I could see him so in that way we both be happy and he may change his mind in process.

Yep, this is key dont reject the bid. Instead offer a counter offer for a ridiculous figure, say 50 million. This will put off the team putting the original offer in and your player should remain happy

Yeah but it's not the key. That's what I've said.

IF YOU COUNTER WITH A HIGHER BID the Player often still is UNHAPPY.

Never worked for me. I got bids for Martin Petrov at something like £5m, which was laughable, so I said £40m or nothing. They (can't remember who) rejected the new offer, naturally. Next day a press release saying that Petrov was unhappy I had blocked the transfer and he wanted to be able to speak to other clubs. I had to sell him to shut him up, in the end. And setting their value to overly-high in my experience just means that clubs are more willing to make bids at outrageously low values - the clubs decide the asking price is too low and so set their own value, which is always horribly cheap.

Well Robinho is demanding a move from my City despite me raising the profile of the club in one season to more what IRL he might be wanting to join. He's now been unhappy for about 3 months and consistently gets ratings of about 5.5 in his matches.

I am yet to experience the unhappiness of a player after countering with a higher offer. It has usually worked for me and I don't see why it wouldn't in this release.

In previous FMs it worked perfectly for me. But in this one in the first time I tired BANG!. Arshavin is unhappy... Second time: BANG! same thing for Sidnei :p

Might not happen everytime but it definitely doesnt work like it used to ;)

I had both Mahon and McCann from Burnley both throw their toys out of the pram from me declining them a move... both have been unhappy for months... tried everything to make them happy to no avial...

there should be more communication between manager and player to smooth this stuff over.....

What i do is give out five year contracts for my key players, extend them each year and then set a maximum transfer fee in the transfer status screen. I think that with the players on a long term contract, interested clubs will not put in a bid (only those with money power might try) and with my asking price too high, they will soon lose interest :D

this is what am talkin about i think the challange to keep your player is on the high side in the game...

but with limited thing's to do (the only way is either they forget and u dont know how or they accept another contract) so i hope in the futur we can seemore communication.

Archived