Short Term Goals

Ok so I joined Lazio in around february time, and they wanted me to get to an upper-midtable place which im guessing was there demand from the start, but the previous manager had left me lurking near the relagation zone. It got me thinking about short-term goals and how they could improve the realism of the game. If you take over halfway through a season, it dosen't seem fair that you have the start-of-season objectives. So the board could say to you for example:

- We are deeply upset at Lazio's position in the table. Your first job is to ensure that we climb to a minimum of 13th

or

- The board has expressed there fury at being relegation candidates. Your job this season is to get far away from the relegation zone

or say your already last

- The board are fearful that Lazio will be relegated with there current posotion. Ensure this does not happen and survive in Serie A

Just something to make it more realistic for a manager coming in. Im sure when Redknapp joined Tottenham, he was told to just get Tottenham out of the current situation, not to finish 5th like they had wanted Ramos to do at the beggining.

Archived