Reserve League are gone? Please help

Holm

I have not been asked if i wanted to be in the reserve league and cant see any mathced for the reserve teams... Why?

As far I can see on these forum. Someone mention that you have to start the game with english as main langues (text) and another is saying you have to have enough players on you reserveteam before you get asked.

Can anyone tell me the truth???

Started a game with Leeds and with danish langues...

It is pretty crap that I cant play my reserve the hole season

AFAIK it happens when you play using language other than English. What's more, reserves do play their league but you just can't see the schedule. I'm using Polish language and have same problem, hope it will get fixed in next patch...

BTW: not sure if it's legal - can I get English language file from somebody? The only two I can pick in my version is Czech and Polish so SI's tip how to get rid of this problem is useless for me at this point... :rolleyes:

Download the demo and use the English language pack from the demo...

BTW: not sure if it's legal - can I get English language file from somebody? The only two I can pick in my version is Czech and Polish so SI's tip how to get rid of this problem is useless for me at this point... :rolleyes:

Here you go m8.

Thanks mate. :thup:

Downloaded it and started game with English language - I can see the schedule without any trouble. Then switched to Polish, the schedule is still on the right place. :thup:

This thing really needs to get sorted out, though.

Archived