I know isn't a bug but...

Hi guys,

It's from long time that I'd like to post about a problem that's getting me very frustrated by the game.

It's since FM 08 that seems to be something wrong playin' SERIE A. i' can't believe this is happenin' only to me !

I'm playin' with Juventus my second season and this is the table at the half of the season (cannot attach files, I've never done it but the manage attachement says I've already uploaded 6 files...Bah...).

MILAN 55pt

INTER 46pt

JUVENTUS 39pt

In particular I've to say that MILAN won ALL THE GAMES but not 1 (a draw). in the past (FM08) I've lost a title also with 101pt and many collectin' often more of 91 points.

So, I've to ask: is someone findin' this REALISTIC ? FUNNY ? I don't think so. I don't like the "SIT DOWN AND PLAY" game-mode, but simply I'd like to have the same possibilities that the CPU got.

Ah, I play FM on a Mac, but I don't think this could be important...

Have fun (who can !)

In my third season with Juventus on FM08. Messed up the league last season and finished a few points behind Inter and Milan, and Inter knocked me out of the Coppa Italia in the semis despite a 2-0 lead from the first leg, went out to a late Park Ji-Sung goal. This season in the first half Milan were running away with it, they dropped something like 4 points by Xmas, I was drawing too many games but was unbeaten for 30 games or so, Inter were way off the pace. In the second half of the season it's become a very close race, I beat Milan at home to end their 25+ game unbeaten run which seems to have destroyed their confidence. Inter came roaring back but I've been on an amazing run, currently with two games to play I'm top 2 points clear of Inter, Milan are a point behind them. I also got through to the CL final, beat Inter in the semis home and away!

Archived