best ever season in fm history

Why does he have to prove it, only a serious jackass would come on here and bother lying...

Also, how is he meant to prove that he doesn't cheat?

Quite easily

he takes pictures of who is the managers of clubs and his tactics and that player stats so we know he didn't use editor :thup:

SO . . FM JUNKIE . . WHERE'S THE PROOF ?

Why does he have to prove it, only a serious jackass would come on here and bother lying...

Also, how is he meant to prove that he doesn't cheat?

Why tactics?

I Ment The Other Teams In His League's Tactics So We Know He Didn't Go Them On Another User And **** About With Their Team So He Would Win

And His Results !

I Ment The Other Teams In His League's Tactics So We Know He Didn't Go Them On Another User And **** About With Their Team So He Would Win

And His Results !

Why are results important... I managed to thump Chelsea 3-0 in the League Cup.

I can understand the tactics thing now though.

i got east striling up into spl then won league scottish cup cis and then next season won league and won chapions league

i diddnt cheat just pure genius

leave some comments what u think

So the title of the thread was your 'best ever season', yet you go on to describe two seperate seasons. Winning one trophy, then next year winning two.

Surely you're best ever season would be if you won all three trophys in the same year.

So in future, please make you thread titles accurate to the context of your post. Thankyou.

Why are results important... I managed to thump Chelsea 3-0 in the League Cup.

I can understand the tactics thing now though.

Right If You Look At His Results And One Said Chelsea 0-9 East Stirling Then You Wouldn't Think He Cheated ?

Coz He Can Just Go Any Team By Adding A New User Too The Game And Make Them Lose Then Lie About It And Say He Won Major Honours With A Lower League'd Club

As For Tactics . . . He Cood Put The Goal Keeper Too Run Up And Say He Has To Go Up For Corners And Free-Kicks . . . Etc. . . Therefore There Would Be No Keeper Which Means . . GOALS GALORE !

GET ME NOW !!! :D ???

now why would he put screen shots up of those kind of tactics, im pretty sure seeing that if he had taken the time to manipulate every other teams tactics he could take another 2 mins to set perfectly acceptable tactics :)

without the goalie running up :D

Because Some People Are Not That Smart :p:p

You Wid Be Able To Tell He Has Fuked About With Tactics If You Seen The Screen Shot !

darn owens just cause u cheat dosent mean ever one else cheats so just face it there are some people who are just good at game

I Am Good At Fm :cool:

Bet You Are ***** And Need To Lie To Get Credit AHA!

Get Us Some Screen Shots Then Off Your Games And I Will Show You Ma Current Newcastle One !

Then We Will See Who Is Better Right !

Your A No Hoper And Shood Stop Talkin Bull S**T !

I Am Good At Fm :cool:

Bet You Are ***** And Need To Lie To Get Credit AHA!

Get Us Some Screen Shots Then Off Your Games And I Will Show You Ma Current Newcastle One !

Then We Will See Who Is Better Right !

Your A No Hoper And Shood Stop Talkin Bull S**T !

how do i get screenshots

fmjunkie - I wouldn't bother. By saying in the opening post you didn't cheat obviously means you cheated your big time to get your favourite club up to stardom.

Oh and Darn owens, I've just reported you and your foul mouthed post. The forum doesn't need posts like that.

i agree darn why do u care so much

Right F**K This

Am Gawny Be Honest !

I Know Fm Junkie

He Is Lien And It's The Truth , Ask Him For Screen Shots And I Bet You He Cant Do It And Will Say He Will In A Few Days :D

So Someone Ask Him Then FM JUNKIE . . WE WILL SEE WHO IS REALLY BETTER AND DOESN'T NEED TO LIE

YOU MAKE IT SO OBV YOU'R LIEN

how do i get screenshots

You are not seriously trying to make us believe in that are you? There is no way we could detect all the possible cheats... Like using FMM to give everyone 200 CAs and what not..

But anyways who cares? ... If you like to cheat or whatever it is you do then do it lol. Its not like its our business...

Right F**K This

Am Gawny Be Honest !

I Know Fm Junkie

He Is Lien And It's The Truth , Ask Him For Screen Shots And I Bet You He Cant Do It And Will Say He Will In A Few Days :D

So Someone Ask Him Then FM JUNKIE . . WE WILL SEE WHO IS REALLY BETTER AND DOESN'T NEED TO LIE

YOU MAKE IT SO OBV YOU'R LIEN

i dont know so dont start to be honest i dont want you in this forum with youre abbusive lanuage and your gettin reported am not puttin screen shots on because a dont want people to know my name

how do i get screenshots

fm junkie ( james crews )

you told me how too get screenshots a few hours ago

so don't geez your p**h or you will get slapped about wen a see ye ya dobber !

Your kidden you don't know me and you where complainin earlier in mine that i didn't stick up for you !!

fmjunkie - i wouldn't bother. By saying in the opening post you didn't cheat obviously means you cheated your big time to get your favourite club up to stardom.

Oh and darn owens, i've just reported you and your foul mouthed post. The forum doesn't need posts like that.

we know he is cheatin know ok

and a.d - i couldn't give 2 f***s if you report me ya wee p**f

bet you get kick's out of reportin people and your mummy smacks you bum if you sware ya g*y !!

So jog on and stop reportin people for swarin coz nobody cares ya w**k !

i think ure gettin me mixed up with some else i dont even know you or where that place called linwood in youre profile is

JAMES - YOU ACTUAL BETTER SHUT THE F**K UP AND STOP F****N LIEN AWRYT !!

I DO KNOW YOU AND DON'T GEEZ THAT CRAP ABOUT YOU NOT WANTIN PEOPLE TO KNOW YOUR NAME !

YOU LIVE IN LINWOOD ANOW !

YER NO FUNNY TO BE HONEST !

YOU SERIOUSLY BETTER STOP YER CRAP NOO RIGHT !!!:mad:

Archived