Just a little thought SI

SI have indicated there may be a patch before xmas. The february patch normally contains some more fixes and transfer updates once the window has closed

If you have identified bugs search the forum to ensure they are logged else raise them. That way you have a chance of getting them fixed

Personnally I'd play on with the game .....

SI have indicated there may be a patch before xmas. The february patch normally contains some more fixes and transfer updates once the window has closed

If you have identified bugs search the forum to ensure they are logged else raise them. That way you have a chance of getting them fixed

Personnally I'd play on with the game .....

Where did they indicate this MrPompey?

I have done what you said plaenty of times, i just cant play the game coz there are too many bugs.

While a patch before Christmas might be a good idea, it'd be pretty pointless with the transfer update out in February.

Yes but it would make gaming better and compensate for the rediculas amount of problems in the game.

While a patch before Christmas might be a good idea, it'd be pretty pointless with the transfer update out in February.

How exactly would it be pointless if it fixes problems and allows people to enjoy FM more? Would it really be too much hassle for SI to upload an extra patch in another two months?

Where did they indicate this MrPompey?

I have done what you said plaenty of times, i just cant play the game coz there are too many bugs.

That statement is fact - Its being quoted all over the place. It was one of the SI guys that confirmed it

However the statement was "hopefully" before Xmas. The patch will be save game compatible so play on...

That statement is fact - Its being quoted all over the place. It was one of the SI guys that confirmed it

However the statement was "hopefully" before Xmas. The patch will be save game compatible so play on...

Thanks for that, thats good news!

I dont get what you mean by save game compatible??

How exactly would it be pointless if it fixes problems and allows people to enjoy FM more? Would it really be too much hassle for SI to upload an extra patch in another two months?

Pointless was the wrong word. IMO, I think the game is still superb so I'm not really too fussed about a patch and would be happy to wait until Feb.

Archived