player that cant see ???

Not sure if this is a bug or tactical instruction but some players cant see. they run away from the ball, or just stand there as if the ball is up the otehr end of the pitch, trouble is it always seem to be defenders that it happens to more oftern which ends up leading to a goal..

it's almost like they know whats coming in the ME so there reaction is to stand there and let somthing develope?

has any one noticed this if so how do you counter it?

Not sure if this is a bug or tactical instruction but some players cant see. they run away from the ball' date=' or just stand there as if the ball is up the otehr end of the pitch, trouble is it always seem to be defenders that it happens to more oftern which ends up leading to a goal..

it's almost like they know whats coming in the ME so there reaction is to stand there and let somthing develope?

has any one noticed this if so how do you counter it?[/quote']

yes have noticed it quite often.

Quite funny at times when you have the likes of Walcott being outpaced by a player with really slow pace and accelleration.

Can''t counter it.

Just last game I had my fullback pick the ball down from the air and once he got it down he turned around and walked the other way. He wasn't under any pressure so the ball just laid there waiting for another player to come running to pick it up. Sometimes I get the feeling that players think the play has been stopped even if it hasn't, like when the keeper saves the ball abit higher up in the box and then turn the back to the play and slowly walks back to the goal.

There was in one of my matches one opposition defender and three of my players standing around the ball and just watched it for 2 minutes (matchminutes). Then when they finally did something, the defender took the ball and just booted it to corner, when the line was behind him. That's also where my players were. Don't really get it.

Archived