What a shambles!!!

I can honestly say I have never witnessed such a HUGE ERROR to these kind of proportions...ever...before!

These forums are filled with people who have paid their £30 and just want to get home and pop their new FM 2009 game in the computer...and off you go...but no...in their arrogance, the guys at sigames have decided to punish the every day punter for the small percentage of people who illegally purchase the game.

This online activation process is an absolute farse that is giving literally tens of thousands of people in these forums hassle and this 'Steam' business is awful, because that doesn't even work properly either.

What a joke. Massive error sigames.

what a pointless thread, no constructive feedback at all. Just a moan about the game and if the posted bothered searching he would of found all this has already been said.

Here's some constructive feedback. **** their new system, don't use steam and get back to how it used to be done!

Here's some constructive feedback. **** their new system, don't use steam and get back to how it used to be done!

thats not constructive feedback, steam works fine for me and for many other games i use it for. plus steam was 1 option, you dont need to use it. you make it sound as if you are forced to use steam which was never the case. Do you really need to swear even if you are using stars?

That's not even remotely constructive. At the very least you need to cut the swearing out or you'll only end up with more infractions.

Archived