if i carnt login to steam can i not play FM?

At the following location you can find the FM.exe :C:\Program Files\Steam\Steamapps\Common\Football Manager 2009. Then create a shortcut for FM.exe and copy this to your desktop. Then start it from the desktop and you can run it wihtout steam

Sorry to sound like a buffoon but i got everything Micado said, although i'm a bit unsure what he means by "Then create a shortcut for FM.exe and copy this to your desktop"

I'm a noob to this!

On the actual FM09.exe file in the steam folder you right click on it, in the menu what appears you can find a line called: Create shortcut. Click on this. Now the shortcut is made in the same folder. Now click (once) on the shortcut you just made and press CTRL + X (cut) then go to your desktop and press CTRL + V (paste) nou you have moved the shortcut to your desktop. Doulbe click on this icon and the game will start

On the actual FM09.exe file in the steam folder you right click on it, in the menu what appears you can find a line called: Create shortcut. Click on this. Now the shortcut is made in the same folder. Now click (once) on the shortcut you just made and press CTRL + X (cut) then go to your desktop and press CTRL + V (paste) nou you have moved the shortcut to your desktop. Doulbe click on this icon and the game will start

Thanks for responding anyways mate, i figured it out not long after i posted. Bit gutted now though as i've lost my code on how to play it in windowed mode :(

Archived