liverpool capacity

trekman - all plans for the new stadium have been removed from fm09. Just hope your board get bought out. Tom Hicks is currently in talks in regards with a takeover in my game, and I am Liverpool manager.

So if a new board comes in, I hope ground expansion happens !

There is no plans for it in the database, but I got a notice about a new stadium being built after 3 seasons. And by 2013 we play at a new 56963 all-seater named after me :)

Edit: I had a board takeover before that, that might be essential for the new stadium

There is no plans for it in the database, but I got a notice about a new stadium being built after 3 seasons. And by 2013 we play at a new 56963 all-seater named after me :)

Edit: I had a board takeover before that, that might be essential for the new stadium

that is great news thanks people

trekman - all plans for the new stadium have been removed from fm09. Just hope your board get bought out. Tom Hicks is currently in talks in regards with a takeover in my game, and I am Liverpool manager.

So if a new board comes in, I hope ground expansion happens !

Oh right I never knew that. Apologies for any confusion I might have caused. Does this mean that the plan for a new stadium irl has also been shelved because I know that there was some concern over the finance for this stadium?

Archived