Sega, SI - explain this

The official Czech version !!! I've preordered it in bloody October. All the world could play the game since mid November except us. Lot of guys in Czech rep just went for pirated version because of that (czech translation WAS ready back then in mid Nov). I didn't. Official release for CZ was 21st November, but NOTHING. Now it's delayed to 2nd December. CZ distributor told me that it is deayed because of SI and Sega had trouble to alocate time for DTP authorization. They told me, that this usually takes 2 days and they don't know why it take so long for SI and Sega (2 weeks). Yeah and I can't purchase the Steam version.

I want official clarification why ! I'm canceling my preorder anyway because to me it looks like dissrespect from SI and Sega.

The official Czech version !!! I've preordered it in bloody October. All the world could play the game since mid November except us. Lot of guys in Czech rep just went for pirated version because of that (czech translation WAS ready back then in mid Nov). I didn't. Official release for CZ was 21st November, but NOTHING. Now it's delayed to 2nd December. CZ distributor told me that it is deayed because of SI and Sega had trouble to alocate time for DTP authorization. They told me, that this usually takes 2 days and they don't know why it take so long for SI and Sega (2 weeks). Yeah and I can't purchase the Steam version.

I want official clarification why ! I'm canceling my preorder anyway because to me it looks like dissrespect from SI and Sega.

Mate cancel your preorder and buy it via Steam.

Mate, things like this happen all the time. I was just as disappointed that I had to wait more than a year for GTA IV to be released on the PC, and when it was due for release on 21 Nov, it was delayed until 3 December. These things happen, unfortunately.

I really can't purchase it via steam as I'd like to install the game on 2 machines and 1 of them is without internet connection. I know that delays are normal but I've been patiently waiting for the game, all others were enjoying their illegal versions and the reason for delay seem pretty stupid to me. 2 companies had to check printed manual and cover of the game and certify it. Normaly it takes 2 days. To me it seems like SI and Sega don't care for minor Czech and Polish market. I realy hope they would be able to explain it here. But I'm really anoyed now and I've already cancelled preorder.

Archived