Unable To Load & Manager Name Missing

Dear Guys,

Will anyone be able to help me to solve 2 issue which I'm facing in FM09 PSP ver.

1. I have already 2 different save games which I'm unable to load.

2. I have 3 save games which I'm able to load but once the game is be load completeing. The next time i know is that my manager "name" which i have created in this game which is on the left hand corner is missing, blanket or have missing characters.

Please advise me & Thank yo

Can I recommend you download the latest official firmware from Sony. We are unable to provide support to users using custom firmware (if that is what you are doing).

thanks for your information. by the way i don't know is this a custom software or not as i just went to a shop and bought this PSP.

• 1 month later...

I have exactly the same problem and I'm running the latest official version of the PSP firmware. My manager name has disappeared - from all screens it would appear on. I save my games to three different files because FMH08 crashed so much and corrupted files that I like to have an older one or two files to go back to! Unfortunately, my name is missing in all three saved games. And actually, it's missing from the file name of the newest save game! (The name format when you load a game is normally <name - team name>; now it's just <- team name>.) I noticed it after it crashed (turned itself off with a flicking sound) but I guess it could've happened before that.

My manager profile is unaffected, i.e. it still knows how many trophies I've won and how much money I've spent. I guess I'll just have to carry on as the man with no name! Very annoying.

Anyone know if it would be possible to copy the save game file from the PSP to a PC and edit the file in a text editor to put my manager name back in? Anyone know where the name is stored in the file? I'm getting fed up with seeing " has won Manager of the Month for March"!

• 4 weeks later...
Anyone know if it would be possible to copy the save game file from the PSP to a PC and edit the file in a text editor to put my manager name back in? Anyone know where the name is stored in the file? I'm getting fed up with seeing " has won Manager of the Month for March"!

I encountered this problem several times already, and that is totally unacceptable

Thus I play back FMH 2008....

I encountered this problem several times already, and that is totally unacceptable

Thus I play back FMH 2008....

*Yawn*

Why did you revive a month old thread? You've already made a new thread, you don't need this one as well.

It's not totally unacceptable, every game has bugs, if you think that one bug in a game is unacceptable that then I suggest you play with Polly Pocket's instead.

Archived