Moving From Club To Club

i started as hinckley finished 10th in first season. applied for and got the job at shrewsbury and finished runners up in L2 second season. end of season i applied for leicester vacancy and got it.

won title in first season, mainly by having such good players and coaches.

applied for lots of jobs in the close season but no offers. :/

• 4 weeks later...

This one of the things I found annoying about FM08 - the difficulty of progressing as a manager. I. e starting small with Village Town, and gradually getting yourself promoted towards World Class Teams. I found with 08 even winning promotion from several lower leagues no bigger clubs were interested, leaving you nowhere to go after you have take e.g Sutton to Coca 1.

I resigned after ten years with Newcastle and eight of those were managing the U.S. at the same time. I won a lot of things with Newcastle and the World Cup with the U.S., so after ten years I figured there was nothing left to win and resigned at the end of the season. About 11 or 12 of my staff left with me.

I then proceeded to shock the world by agreeing to manage a team in Serie B. None of my old staff would come with me there ;)

We were promoted in my first season and after a few more seasons we finished in a European place.

But that was 08 so I guess I won't be finishing that game. :(

Archived