Games Running over with extra time

I seem to have a lot of games running beyond what the posted extra time has allowed for. Just went 1-1 after leading 1-0 from early in the second half. The other team scored in the 97th minute when there was meant to be 3 extra minutes played. The ref called it as soon as we restarted after the goal. What the hell? I watched all the extra time and there was no stoppage that would justify the extra 4 minutes played.

There should be the option to speak to/release to the media (when theres no press confrence) a statement that you're ****ed off about what happened.

You should be able to tell the media that the ref ****ed up!

I just had the chance to comment on the referee for the first time in my game (early in 2nd season). Apparently Boro's equaliser was potentially offside, and I got asked what I thought of the ref in the post match press conference. I said I thought he was awful (even though I hadn't noticed anything wrong with their goal - I was just annoyed at having given away a lead to lose 2-1 in the last 10 mins!) and I got a warning from the FA for my comments!!

I know what you mean about stoppage time, it's pretty hit and miss whether he ends it dead on or a few minutes after. Something I've also noticed is that if you tell your players to start time-wasting in stoppage time, it always goes over the allocated amount, which is actually a really good feature.

Yes but it always seems that 'extra' stoppage time results in my team getting nailed. I just finished an ECC game 1-1 with 4 mins stoppage. My team had the ball moving around for around 2 minutes moving it back and forth looking for a way in, had they have gotten the extra 4 minutes that other games get they may have come up with a win. I would think that a manager in the real world would be seeing red if a game ran 4 minutes over posted time and ended up drawing or losing in that time. I'd like the chance to show some rage if it happens in the game.

And no, Arsenal fan

Archived