Let's Survey the game, so SI can listen and make some notes.

Should I have installed patch 8.0.1 before 8.0.2 or is this really the outcome of a once good game!

The Match engine is so rubbish its embarrassing to play this game now.

I can already see people looking forward to FM 2009 and making sugguestions on deaf ears, of which I won't be purchasing.

I strongly adivse SI to survey what people would like to see in the game and not always take Ray Houghton view of the game, as qualified as he is!

Does anyone really understand those dreadfull sliders! if they do, then why is there so many posts and frame works, but yet no clear explantions, but only theories.

If this game is so easy to play, why are so many people asking questions in these forums and how to play the game.

When you ask questions about tactics in the game! you get that, "in real life managers makes tweaks to their tactics"! My question is, do they have to make allowances for the in game bugs too!

Before the people start jumping on my back about moaning I would like to point one or two things out!

1, I love the game!

2, I love not having to speak or spend time with my wife in the evenings and crack open a few beers and spend endless hours on this game!

3, Do I need to say anymore.

Should I have installed patch 8.0.1 before 8.0.2 or is this really the outcome of a once good game!

I can already see people looking forward to FM 2009 and making sugguestions on deaf ears, of which I won't be purchasing.

I strongly adivse SI to survey what people would like to see in the game and not always take Ray Houghton view of the game, as qualified as he is!

Does anyone really understand those dreadfull sliders! if they do, then why is there so many posts and frame works, but yet no clear explantions, but only theories.

If this game is so easy to play, why are so many people asking questions in these forums and how to play the game.

When you ask questions about tactics in the game! you get that, "in real life managers makes tweaks to their tactics"! My question is, do they have to make allowances for the in game bugs too!

Before the people start jumping on my back about moaning I would like to point one or two things out!

1, I love the game!

2, I love not having to speak or spend time with my wife in the evenings and crack open a few beers and spend endless hours on this game!

3, Do I need to say anymore.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by markrae1:

Personally, I've found all three versions extremely playable, each improving on the previous version. No major complaints at all. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whs icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ianson75:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could not disagree more i think the match engine after 8.02 is just as good as 07. imoa.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ianson75:

The Match engine is so rubbish its embarrassing to play this game now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're wrong.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I can already see people looking forward to FM 2009 and making sugguestions on deaf ears, of which I won't be purchasing.

I strongly adivse SI to survey what people would like to see in the game and not always take Ray Houghton view of the game, as qualified as he is! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is a wishlist sticky available and if you don't intend on purchasing it why should SI listyen to you. It seems a ridiculous cocnept that they should take into account what you believe should happen to the game only for you not buy it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Does anyone really understand those dreadfull sliders! if they do, then why is there so many posts and frame works, but yet no clear explantions, but only theories.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and many people have enjoyed considerable success in game. Of course there are lots of people unsure about their tactics etc it's the nature of the beast. This seems almost like a call to make the game easier which would irritate as many people as it pleased.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">When you ask questions about tactics in the game! you get that, "in real life managers makes tweaks to their tactics"! My question is, do they have to make allowances for the in game bugs too! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a game, bugs are part and parcel of that and to draw comparisons from RL managment is ridiculous as FM is just a game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">2, I love not having to speak or spend time with my wife in the evenings and crack open a few beers and spend endless hours on this game! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but that really is patchetic.

The main thing the OP seems to be saying is that SI has no interest in it's customers and is not listening. Look through the list of new features for every version of the game and you will see that a lot of them are driven by comments and suggestions of this forum so that is completely wrong.

The other point seems to be that is disgraceful that the game is not exactly like real life . Can you spot the difference there though, I gave you a clue. You can strive for perfection but at the end of the day this is simply a simulation of real life, not the thing itself.

I wonder if EA get a lot of complaints from people who buy "The Sims" because it's not exactly like real life... icon_razz.gif

For my part, I'd just like to say that, yes, there are bugs, but find me a game that doesn't have them! And I'm doing badly with Hull City atm, but I just can't turn it off!!!

Regarding Ray Houghton- theres no way SI just take his POV as gospel, just by looking at the match engine changes I can see tweaks that I have mentioned (amongst others I would imagine).

Im sure his input is invaluable- as even though Ray played in a different footballing era he must be a great resource even if you just say he can tell SI how a professional reacts in certain situations etc, and not just in terms of how a game pans out.

Plus remember Ray doesnt program it- just because the idea is there it doesnt mean it can be easily translated into the engine. Its a downside to SI choosing to have FM play a real game, rather than just script events.

Simulation of real life!

I disagree, there are points of real life i.e, picturs of real players and managers, the players stats? not too sure, I bet alot of premiership players would like their game stats, lol

Nomis07 get out more, you pathetic comments are just that, answering each question like a child!reading some of your posts, your just as clueless in the game as me!

I am sorry, but this forum is like the game! rubbish and full of dickheads.

Haha

To label someone as childish and then profess to posting in an attempt to get banned is hilarious.

As for me needing to get out more, i'll choose not to receive advice on my habits and lifestyle from someone that prefers playing FM to speaking or "being" with his wife icon_biggrin.gif

I'm just glad that I obviously made such an impact you felt the necessity to read some of my other posts. There's something about knowing you've made an impact on even the lowest of the low people that makes you feel good about yourself.

And too be honest, I couldn't give a flying **** if you want to ban me from this site!

I have been e-mailing for ages to get myself removed!

Peace out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why would you need to email people to get removed? Just leave on your own accord if you dont want to be hear. Really is that simple.

And too be honest, I couldn't give a flying **** if you want to ban me from this site!

I have been e-mailing for ages to get myself removed!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that makes your continued presence here even more ridiculous.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Radon:

I wonder if EA get a lot of complaints from people who buy "The Sims" because it's not exactly like real life... icon_razz.gif

For my part, I'd just like to say that, yes, there are bugs, but find me a game that doesn't have them! And I'm doing badly with Hull City atm, but I just can't turn it off!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it's Hull, don't expect miracles :p

Nomis07 stop being such a ******!

The rest can go and **** yourselfs! especially gunnersfan, yawn's and thinks your team is ****!

Your all a load of C_U_N_T_s </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

At least he'll get the ban he so obviously craves.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">especially gunnersfan, yawn's and thinks your team is ****! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oooh, that one hurt. icon_rolleyes.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Starr_Man5:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">sorry, but that really is pathetic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Depends how bad his wife is.. icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

probably a moose if he wants to spend more time on a rubbish game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iglesia:

I am sorry, but this forum is like the game! rubbish and full of dickheads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to agree with you mate. There are plenty of tools in here.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717...842051482#5842051482

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...562091943#9562091943

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...532051482#7532051482

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...652023572#9652023572

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...922075862#9922075862

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717...172013352#6172013352

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717...442074562#6442074562 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

totally agree with you there mate icon14.gif i guess that's what happen to people who marry a moose

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iglesia:

I am sorry, but this forum is like the game! rubbish and full of dickheads. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Have to agree with you mate. There are plenty of tools in here.

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717...842051482#5842051482

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...562091943#9562091943

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...532051482#7532051482

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...652023572#9652023572

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...922075862#9922075862

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717...172013352#6172013352

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717...442074562#6442074562 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

haha icon_biggrin.gif

So he's wanting a ban for a while then?

You could always, you know, not visit the forum?

Reasons I am closing this thread:

1: Threads like this have been done to death

2: The original poster is getting abusive

3: SI have official feedback threads in which constructive advice gets listened to

4: The inanity of the original argument. Football has competing methodologies and theories about how to best win matches. So does FM. But that makes it a poorer game. Ridiculous.

Archived