Give me some money you stupid twits!!!

My god this is getting annoying!

My board are continuing to persist with their plan of forcing me away from my favorite club, now January of my second season in the Premier League they are yet to finance me for anything... I have got a full £6 million, yet I've still managed to make it to what is now 3rd place on the Premier League table, win the FA cup and secure European qualification and now I'm in the knockout stages facing Benfica, the club is well in the black and yet they refuse to cough up the funds needed to take the club further!

So, full story from the top, let's see if anyone can explain why a club in the black would do something as rediculous as to leave their manager unfunded to keep them in the top flight:

First season with Derby, was given £3 million to challenge for promotion... Fair enough.

Finished 1st on 96 points, knocked out of both cups early, but I got what truly mattered.

Then to my horror, I was given a full £850k to survive in my second season!

Finished 12th and somehow won the FA cup. Had an easy run not facing touch opposition until the Semis with Arsenal and the final against Newcastle.

3rd season, given around £3 mil to be mid table and I told them I'd go from European qualification (because I'm a nutjob, okay!) and I currently sit 3rd behind Tottenham and Arsenal with Man City bitting at my heels.

Why have I been given no funds?

It could be the risk vs reward thing. They might think that if they give you money, and you fail to live up to the expectation, then it'll be a major burden on the club's finance. Maybe you have to prove yourself more, so that the board won't think your Euro qualification was just a one-off.

Maybe your wage budget is to high, maybe you (the club) has high outstanding loans.

Did you ask the board for more funds? This sometimes will help.

Only about 30-40 times...

It could be the risk vs reward thing. They might think that if they give you money, and you fail to live up to the expectation, then it'll be a major burden on the club's finance. Maybe you have to prove yourself more, so that the board won't think your Euro qualification was just a one-off.

I'm in 3rd in January without the funds...

I had that in my second season with west ham but when i finished the season in uefa cup places i got like 18mil next season so if you stay there u'll get the money next season

Let's hope a good finish will see me get a good wad of money...

I've lined up a right winger who I should get at around £12-15 mil. A central midfielder for around £4 mil and about 4 players I'm hoping to bring in on frees for Left, right and centeral defenders as well as a keeper.

Could you upload your tactic?

How do you upload a tactic?

It's a very basic tactic, more or less I slightly altered 4-4-2, slightly increased pace, playing slightly wider, wide midfielders and fullbacks pushing up.

One tall striker and one fast striker. One defensively minded midfielder (depending on the match dropped further) and one either just plain midfielder or attacking midfielder.

How do you upload a tactic?

It's a very basic tactic, more or less I slightly altered 4-4-2, slightly increased pace, playing slightly wider, wide midfielders and fullbacks pushing up.

One tall striker and one fast striker. One defensively minded midfielder (depending on the match dropped further) and one either just plain midfielder or attacking midfielder.

Cool thanks.

Also what players do you recommend for the first season (i am derby) £3million to spend

Got Chopra on loan

Cool thanks.

Also what players do you recommend for the first season (i am derby) £3million to spend

Got Chopra on loan

Fabien Delph ~£800k -1 mil

Matt Spiranovich ~ £800k - 1 mil

Carl Valeri ~ £800k - 1 mil

Daryl Murphy came in on loan and did well once I realised that Ellington and Dickinson were completely useless and Hulse was out for 2 month... twice! I got Chopra, Murphy and Fowler all on loan at once, and Murphy stood out... Then left. I kept Chopra for the rest of the season, but he didn't really set the place alight, though he did score a spectacular own goal.

Also, upon promotion, don't get your hopes up for a big transfer budget (as I said above)... But no, Delph has cemented himself as a great midfielder for me, I feel no need to replace him right now. Same can be said for Nyatanga and Spiranovich.

Carl Valeri has been solid, but hasn't really progressed anywhere near as much as Nyatanga or Delph.

Barnes has been made both a tad **** and very injury prone... There was a time in my second season when he came back from injury, spent 2 weeks getting match fitness, came into the first team and was injured within a minute to be out for another month... rinse and repeat.

ok..Just played first match and beat cardiff 2-0 at home.

I have signed Delph, valeri, Ljunberg

I have loaned Daryl Murphy, Michael Chopra, Francisco Merida

I have made a tweaked 4-4-2 with the wingers having Farrows. Wide play, with passing directed down the wings. Playing tito Villa as a target man and michael chopra playing off him. I also occasionally play daryl murphy in Villa's position.

A very convincing win in my first match, looking forward to the rest of the season!!!

ok..Just played first match and beat cardiff 2-0 at home.

I have signed Delph, valeri, Ljunberg

I have loaned Daryl Murphy, Michael Chopra, Francisco Merida

I have made a tweaked 4-4-2 with the wingers having Farrows. Wide play, with passing directed down the wings. Playing tito Villa as a target man and michael chopra playing off him. I also occasionally play daryl murphy in Villa's position.

A very convincing win in my first match, looking forward to the rest of the season!!!

I personally would have gone for Spira over Ljunberg or Valeri, but hey. Good luck!

Now, I feel that I can actually do it! 3 points behind Arsenal in top spot (they have a game in hand too though), a fairly easy run with only really Chelsea to threaten and I managed to draw at the Emirates. This one could actually go down to the wire if the team keeps up the good form!

Archived