Question

When starting a new game, if you untick the 'Use Real Players' option obviously it will generate fake players into the game, However will the clubs still be as strong as they are with the real players, ie. Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal all be the main 4 in England??

Always wondered whether it would be good to play like that sometime if it mixed it up a bit..

Cheers

The clubs will still have their same reputations, so I would imagine that the players would fit with that, thus they would be as strong. In older versions the ' fake players' would be the real ones with fake names, so it would be easy to work out which Manyoo player was really Ronaldo etc. I think they made it more sophisticated, so players don't correspond to real-life counterparts, but their abilities should still reflect the strengths (ie reputations) of their clubs.

I played a game with fake players once. It was in the Scottish Premier Leaguea and I actually found it easier than using the real players names. I actually managed to win the league with Dundee and beat both Celtic and Ranger home and away. I think though that this was more luck than skill.

Archived