again

:thdn::mad:im bloody sick of my forums getting closed.... i have done it all through the book... the correct forums... i get the same old answers and it still doesnt work.... ive had the game since the very 1st day it came out and it doesnt work.... why:mad: ive updated tried it without the update... re-installed... installed directx updates, nvidia updates ....EVERYTHING and i still get a serious error..... this is torture i used to love the game thats all im saying and the fact game arent willing to give me my money back because its been activated..... JOKE

Apparently they said u swore for using a word that would be ignored by Gordon Ramsay (who uses far worse).

What is the serious error? Does the sticky at the top of the forums not provide an answer?

I know you're frustrated unfortunately these forums have many ppl who are over eager in trying to put forward that they're the boss and will start dishing out closures to posts and infractions continuously. A little disappointing. I havent seen you sewar on this one. Just explain the error and someone could provide an answer.

I know you're frustrated unfortunately these forums have many ppl who are over eager in trying to put forward that they're the boss and will start dishing out closures to posts and infractions continuously. A little disappointing. I havent seen you sewar on this one.

Whilst SI will listen to people's problems with the game in the relevant forums, threads like this do not help.

Archived