critisism

y is it that si cant take a little critisism on their forums without banning the forum.... there must be some sort of law against a company that sells a game that clearly doesnt work.... the shop says i cant get my money back and theres no1 from si interested in helping

True, I agree but this post will likely still be closed.

It takes a strong person, confident in their product to be able to take criticism and lets note one thing, neither of us two have swor, complained angrilly or shown distaste for others and yet someone wil use precisely those terms against us. No such thing as true democracy and as much as they hark on about it, they dont have true freedom of speach.

True, I agree but this post will likely still be closed.

It takes a strong person, confident in their product to be able to take criticism and lets note one thing, neither of us two have swor, complained angrilly or shown distaste for others and yet someone wil use precisely those terms against us. No such thing as true democracy and as much as they hark on about it, they dont have true freedom of speach.

He did swear, look at his previous thread. It was closed because it was completely destructive & he didn't even mention the problems he is having with the game.

Archived