is it possible to make a bad league into good one

what i mean is say for example you have the usa, the mls is pretty terrible lets admit, the football is league 1 standard, well anyway if you invest in coaches and lead them to win the world cup will there league get better and better players?? becuase in my game american won the world cup...(lol) does that mean the MLS will get better and bettter younger players??

Whilst the league has a default standard, by experiencing success with your club over a prolonged period of time you can in effect improve the whole league, on FM08 I played as fram in iceland, and after about 15 years of success (constantly making the CL and getting into the group stages) the money I brought in meant obviously domestically I was untouchable, but with co-efficient increases more teams made europe and the league 'standard' improved.

By this time as well, the last 10 years of my youth players were now spread throughout Iceland and every time I played someone I had the player returning against former club message.

Archived