World League

I just downlaoded the World League from the other forum http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7171989...572057373#8572057373

and have some questions. I am playing as AC Milan

Since the Englnd is the league of choice for the World League, this has a new tactical aspect for me.

1) Italian Serie A has 7 subs vs 5 for English League. I used to use an extra GK, 2 DF, 3 MF and 1 Fwd. Do most of you keep an extra GK limiting your subs?

2) How do the UEFA CL, UEFA Cup and other regional Championships get adjusted with the BEST clubs not in the standard League format?

3) With the lucratuve UEFA CL not being available to the remaining lower 16ish clubs, does the CL become not lucrative and only the English Based Club competitions become the lucractive ones?

4) How does the lack of CL spots affect the Ownerships attitude towards us Managers?

Thanks

I just downlaoded the World League from the other forum http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/7171989...572057373#8572057373

and have some questions. I am playing as AC Milan

Since the Englnd is the league of choice for the World League, this has a new tactical aspect for me.

1) Italian Serie A has 7 subs vs 5 for English League. I used to use an extra GK, 2 DF, 3 MF and 1 Fwd. Do most of you keep an extra GK limiting your subs?

2) How do the UEFA CL, UEFA Cup and other regional Championships get adjusted with the BEST clubs not in the standard League format?

3) With the lucratuve UEFA CL not being available to the remaining lower 16ish clubs, does the CL become not lucrative and only the English Based Club competitions become the lucractive ones?

4) How does the lack of CL spots affect the Ownerships attitude towards us Managers?

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1) Italian Serie A has 7 subs vs 5 for English League. I used to use an extra GK, 2 DF, 3 MF and 1 Fwd. Do most of you keep an extra GK limiting your subs? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assuming that you don't have the 8.0.2 patch. If not get it and at the start of your second full season you'll have 7 subs. The patch is save-game compatible so you can continue your current game.

Archived