Somalian clubs

Because SI don't hold the licence for the Somalian leagues I guess.

Definately not, SI don't hold a license to every league in the world, but still most of the clubs are in the DB.

It's probably because there are none to research that country!

Definately not, SI don't hold a license to every league in the world, but still most of the clubs are in the DB.

There are other countries without researchers too.

And it would be possible to put a few Somalian clubs in without having a researcher for it.

There are other countries without researchers too.

And it would be possible to put a few Somalian clubs in without having a researcher for it.

That would mean guessing all the attributes, which would be pointless and a waste of time. If you want a certain league in the game, then find researchers for it and email SI

Every attribute for every player would be uncertain, so what would that achieve?

It's quite a common practice in research the point is that the players are in the game and those you may have knowledge on the league or that want to play can do their own research and edit them...

That would mean guessing all the attributes, which would be pointless and a waste of time. If you want a certain league in the game, then find researchers for it and email SI

No it wouldn't. There are several clubs in the game that have no players.

And I never said I wanted the Somalian league in the game.

Not really common practice in research. Players on the whole are only put in if you get someone who can at least give some stats a ca and a pa.

... Check your editor carefully even some of the top clubs in the world have had 10-15 players with all 0's at one given time some of them don't even have any positions given to them. It's not ideal, but basically any player who has a pro contract with a club in the game is entered into the game by almost all researchers whether they have ever seen them play or not...

Looking at the past winners it's a bit telling that Somali Police (1967) and Ports Authority (1998) are not longer in the league.

Actually, if you looked into it a little more you'd have noticed that Dekedaha are also known as the Port Authority.

Guest mkjhartmann

Ah right,

after I am released by the pirates I'll stop by and watch Port's Authority play! I hope they are better in football than maritime management.

Pirate FC?

Sporting Pirate?

Real Ransom?

What's your point? You should think of names for American clubs as well. As they literraly steal other countries' oils.

Somalians have a league?

How come FIFA Football Manager got Somalian football clubs then? Don't just come up with your opinions with out any facts.

There are limited Somali people who play this game and thus SI don't even bother including this league coz it won't change the market. There are more interesting in getting cash outa this game than giving more choices to their customers. And as long as you lot got your own countries' leagues it won't bother you much.

A football league? Hahaha, they havent even got a government or proper police force, never mind a football league.

Don't have a government? How come we can operate like one and get into African Unions meetings and such? We don't have the quality of government the Europeans and Americans have but that doesn't mean we dont have one at all. A comment straight out of 10 years old.

How come we can operate like one and get into African Unions meetings and such? We don't have the quality of government the Europeans and Americans have but that doesn't mean we dont have one at all. A comment straight out of 10 years old.

WE!!! I'm sure SI would be delighted to have you as their Somali researcher. You'll not that I'm not lobbying for a functioning Cambodian league in FM, even tho' we've just established one here.

What's your point? You should think of names for American clubs as well. As they literraly steal other countries' oils.

How come FIFA Football Manager got Somalian football clubs then? Don't just come up with your opinions with out any facts.

There are limited Somali people who play this game and thus SI don't even bother including this league coz it won't change the market. There are more interesting in getting cash outa this game than giving more choices to their customers. And as long as you lot got your own countries' leagues it won't bother you much.

Don't have a government? How come we can operate like one and get into African Unions meetings and such? We don't have the quality of government the Europeans and Americans have but that doesn't mean we dont have one at all. A comment straight out of 10 years old.

Well, have you considered being the Somalia researcher? Since nobody in their right mind would want to step foot into that country...

I think it's a bit of a stretch to call for a playable Somalian league when the game is absent of arguably the best league in Africa that being Egypt, but the Somalian league should be there in one form or another as should every professionally functioning league in the world.

WE!!! I'm sure SI would be delighted to have you as their Somali researcher. You'll not that I'm not lobbying for a functioning Cambodian league in FM, even tho' we've just established one here.
Well, have you considered being the Somalia researcher? Since nobody in their right mind would want to step foot into that country...

I did consider applying it but I don't live in Somalia at the moment. I only visit like once a year so I cant be up-to-date with the clubs and the football itself. Plus I have too many things in my hand to deal with but surely it would be a great thing to do.

I can understand the situation my country is in but it is nothing something that should be really funny or worse make fun of.

I think it's a bit of a stretch to call for a playable Somalian league when the game is absent of arguably the best league in Africa that being Egypt, but the Somalian league should be there in one form or another as should every professionally functioning league in the world.

Exactly. I don't expect the SI to make Somali playable league but atleast have some clubs registered in the DB. FIFA Football Manager didn't just make up the names but did their own homework and it is something that's expected from SI too.

I'm just acting, I don't really have complaints about what's in and what's not, but there's a whole world out there waiting to be included and lots of people will have a different league/different teams they'd like to add. Where to start?

It's up to SI I guess.

(German fourth tier anyone?)

No, Somalia is a joke, and the government has no say in anything, only warlords and druglords do. I accept Somaliland as a country now, as Somalia is run by filth.

I might go to a match in Mogadishu next time I'm down there. :D

I'm sure you could get there for free!!!just hitchhike with the pirates and get them hooked on FM09 while your there ! let SI have some of that stolen oil money:P Then maybe would get more researchers for more leagues!!(I am so blatently thought this out properly and not just making it up as i type:P)

;)

I'm sure you could get there for free!!!just hitchhike with the pirates and get them hooked on FM09 while your there ! let SI have some of that stolen oil money:P Then maybe would get more researchers for more leagues!!(I am so blatently thought this out properly and not just making it up as i type:P)

;)

Which stolen oil? from the tanker or from Iraq?

No, Somalia is a joke, and the government has no say in anything, only warlords and druglords do. I accept Somaliland as a country now, as Somalia is run by filth.

if somalia is run by filth then what would you call the leaders of certain countries who decide to invade another under false pretenses? give you a hint, you live in one of those..sadly i live in one of the other ones

How many international competitions or friendly matches with sides outside Somalia do Somali league teams play? How many footballers in the Somali domestic league have a realistic chance of being signed from their club by professional teams in other countries?

If the answer to this is none, then there is no reason to include Somali teams in the database.

Archived