Finding it difficult to...

Its been 2 weeks since the release of 09, and i've yet to get to the January transfer window because I simply can't get into any of the games I've started. Its never happened before, its normally provided weeks upon weeks of entertainment (frustration) but I seem to be bored with 2009 already.

Is anybody else feeling like this, and can anybody suggest any game saves that can keep me interested. I love the game but just can't get into it.

Its been 2 weeks since the release of 09, and i've yet to get to the January transfer window because I simply can't get into any of the games I've started. Its never happened before, its normally provided weeks upon weeks of entertainment (frustration) but I seem to be bored with 2009 already.

Is anybody else feeling like this, and can anybody suggest any game saves that can keep me interested. I love the game but just can't get into it.

if you looking for a challenge the take up luton in league two they start with a thirty point deduction its a right challenge but fun as they got no money either

Try going unemployed with the max past experience and see what happens. If you holiday till around december a few jobs should start to pop up and it might help your motivation trying to "save" a team. And you can still make the january transfer window.

Archived