Aberration ??

Ok so I bought this player from some foregin league a 17 year old MC for future. He was set in to my reserve squad and hasn't played a game for me and my fans regard him as an aberration. Now can someone please tell me what does this word mean anyway as i'm unfamiliar with this word. TBH I never encounter it anywhere and I have no clue what it means.

Sooooo guys please help anyone ;)

Ok so I bought this player from some foregin league a 17 year old MC for future. He was set in to my reserve squad and hasn't played a game for me and my fans regard him as an aberration. Now can someone please tell me what does this word mean anyway as i'm unfamiliar with this word. TBH I never encounter it anywhere and I have no clue what it means.

Sooooo guys please help anyone ;)

I got told this about one of my signings. In similar circumstances as well. I was told he was an aberration by the board, when I looked at the confidence screen - signings - and it said there that the fans 'were very dissappointed as he hadn't played more games', and thats why he was a bad signing!

I think if you sign a 17 year old with the squad status of 'Hot Prospect' surely the fans wouldn't expect him to play much at all, and my guy played 9 games out of a possible 21, so go figure.

I got told this about one of my signings. In similar circumstances as well. I was told he was an aberration by the board, when I looked at the confidence screen - signings - and it said there that the fans 'were very dissappointed as he hadn't played more games', and thats why he was a bad signing!

I think if you sign a 17 year old with the squad status of 'Hot Prospect' surely the fans wouldn't expect him to play much at all, and my guy played 9 games out of a possible 21, so go figure.

I do agree with this, fan confidence RE the players should be more dependent on squad status. Then again, just look at how much fans moan IRL...

I also had this about a young signing I had made and thought it was a bit strange as I'd signed 4 u18 players in that same window, however as the player it had been said about proved himself he lost the label and it was moved on to another of my young signings. This continued throughout the season swithcing to the next signing until each of the 4 players had proven themselves to the fans and now it's disappeared, obviously the club doesn't usually bring in youth so the fans were a bit unsure but having showed themselves to be good player the fans except them after a while.

According to Merriam Webster: a serious mental disorder that prevents one from living a safe and normal life.

Insanity:

Synonyms: aberration, dementia, derangement, lunacy, madness, mania

So, in short, men in white coats will soon come around your house to pick you up.

:D

Maybe they just don't like him due to some hidden attribute. Did you get a message about fans being uneased by signing him? Maybe he is a very selfish player, a narcissistic diva or just a trouble-maker.

I signed Gravesen (yes I hate him too :D) as a cheap solution to my Levante side, just for the purpose of using him as a sub when I needed to apply pressure on the opp in tight situations. Given his history with Real Madrid and Celtic the fans (and the world in general) don't care much for him and consider the signing as an aberration.

According to Merriam Webster: a serious mental disorder that prevents one from living a safe and normal life.

Insanity:

Synonyms: aberration, dementia, derangement, lunacy, madness, mania

So, in short, men in white coats will soon come around your house to pick you up.

Using an American dictionary on an English game isn't exactly fair :p

Interestingly i got the same reply from my GF few days ago when she came over just to find me glued to my chair and playing FM like a maniac :D:D

And fans didn't say anything about me signing him. Maybe it's just a bug.

Interestingly i got the same reply from my GF few days ago when she came over just to find me glued to my chair and playing FM like a maniac :D:D

And fans didn't say anything about me signing him. Maybe it's just a bug.

Don't think it's a bug. They just don't like him.

Archived